- What Is Rotary Phones? - Rotary Phones is a site that wants to help people with a bad credit score obtain a mobile device. We offer valuable information and a free application that will help you find a mobile phone contract that suits your circumstances.
- Why Do I Need You? - Most mobile companies these days will use your credit score when determining whether or not you are eligible for a mobile phone contract. If your score is too low, you will most likely be denied your application. It is at this time that you should turn to us. We make it easy to find a mobile phone contract that is suitable for you, based on your current situation.
- What Kind of Credit Rating Do I Need? - Your credit rating does not matter. No matter how low it is, we can help you to find a mobile phone contract. That being said, the higher your score is, the more possibilities and better choices you will be presented with.
- How Does It Work? - Our site is very easy to use. On it you will find a short application that you need to complete. Once you do, we do all of the searching for you. We match your information up with the current contract deals stored in our database from mobile companies across the UK, then present you with the best ones.
- What Mobile Companies Do You Work With? - Each mobile company we work with has passed our high standards to ensure that you will be working with a reputable company. We work with some of the largest and most well known carriers in the UK, along with lesser known mobile companies that specialize in giving contracts to people with low credit scores.
- Can You Guarantee Me A Phone Contract? - No, we cannot. Whether or not you are eligible for a mobile contract will depend on the mobile carrier. We cannot decide for them. However, since we presenting you with options that you are likely to be eligible for, your chances are much higher of being approved.
- What Do You Charge? - Our site is completely free to use. You can browse around or fill out our application as many times as you would like, and there will never be any charge. Even if you go with an option we present to you, there will be no added on charges. This means there is no risk if you simply want to see what your options would be.
- How Can I Get In Contact With You? - If you would like to contact us, please use one of the ways listed on the Contact Us page. We look forward to hearing from you.